Monday 11 May 2009

What's Been GOING on!

Hey Everyone!
April has been a very exciting month for us. We both travelled back home to Lagos and we worked our little tushes off! Ruffles' done with Uni for now and I just had a verrrrrrrryyy long break off Uni. Most people don't know that apart from starting up our lingerie line, we'd always had other stuff that we were interested in and worked on, we've got to bring in the bacon somehow... them knickers aint gonna buy themselves!!.
Ruffles works as a freelance stylist and she's styled quite a few fashion shows here in England and she's back in Lagos now doing some more jobs. I am a part-time model and I have done a few shows here. People often get confused when I'm modelling for some other designer, whilst showing our lingerie line... well now you know.. I'm not cheating on my baby, Pink and Ruffles, only working! Anyways, we'd never really 'cracked' the Nigerian market, so decided to try our luck out last month. I did a few photoshoots and also modelled for Ruffles on one of her styling projects for a very reputable magazine and she roped in our make-up artist. Lola Maja.... the issue's out on friday!! It was great and Ruffles has been working non-stop.
I'm now back in England, as I've still got Uni and my dissertation to work on and Ruffles is still in Lagos, she's there for a couple more months.

So right now we are working on our individual projects, and building up to our annual Summer Show!! Can't wait to reveal all the new stuff, it'll be colourful, as always, with the girlie, flirtie, fun of course. Ruffles would be blogging later this week, we hope to get some images from the shoot and post them here. Thanks for all the emails and support!

P!NK

for

The Lingerie girls