Tuesday 17 March 2009

Meet the mo♥(DOLL)♥

*Toya in a Purple Underbust, with black Ribbons and Pink Rumba shorts*

Hi Everyone, meet TOYA.......she is one of our new Pruffle Dolls.....I decided to have a little chat with her so you can all get to know that she is not just a pretty face.............


Ruffles: So tell us a tinsy bit about yourself
Toya:I am a british born Writer and Model of Jamaican and Indian heritage. I am also a fashion correspondent for www.theitguide.co.uk, [read more on Toya's biography on her website here]



Ruffles: Apart from modelling what else do you enjoy doing?
Toya: Writing is my first love and I spend every spare second I have writing something or other! I have a curious fascination with documentaries. Doesn’t matter what it’s about. Lol. Recently watched a documentary about Jellyfish – it was strangely riveting!
I also enjoy eating out – If that’s even a hobby?! I think more a necessity as I can’t cook. Lol.


Ruffles: Why do you like Pink and Ruffles?
Toya: like P&R b
ecause it throws back to the 50’s pin ups of old – true iconic sex symbols like Ava Gardner, Diana Dors and Marilyn Monroe. P&R offers a different kind of sexy – one where you can still be elegant yet playfulR: What is your favourite thing about being a doll, so far?
T: The girlie and cute lingerie you get for free and also having a legitimate reason to walk around in underwear! Lol

R: What is your favourite piece in the collection so far.??
T: The electric blue corset – Fierce!!!

R:What is your single must have make up item?

T: Liquid eyeliner. My favourite is by Rimmel as the brush is very thin and easy to control. I will NOT leave my house without it on!

R: OOh, just before we go - Boyshorts or frenchiees?
T: Frenchies all the way, I have a penchant for lace ones. Lol

R: Plunge or Balconette
T: Plunge for the office, Balconette for the bedroom.

R: Underbust or Overbust
T: Overbust

Thanks Toya.....xxx